Funny And Cute Names Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watermelon-Pets

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm getting a pair of girls really soon and I can't decide on the perfect names. I can describe the guinea pigs but I can't show a picture because people are on it and I don't think they would like their face being shared. One is all white but by its eye it has a brown and black mark, and the other is black with brown marks. I was thinking chocolate and biscuit because one is already called Biscuit, or salt and pepper. But I was trying to think of names that nobody would think of but it suited a pair of girls. Any suggestions? :help:

I knew a little girl once who named her piggy Bacon'Bits which I thought was cute. What kind of names are you looking for in particular? Food names, literature names, etc.? =]

I knew a little girl once who named her piggy Bacon'Bits which I thought was cute. What kind of names are you looking for in particular? Food names, literature names, etc.? =]

I was looking for food names I find them really cute! That is a nice name, and it's something no one has thought of which is what I wanted!

not sure they are funny but what about......
Thelma & Louise
Toffee & apple
Toffee & crisp
Sugar & spice
Frazzles & scratchings
Left twix & right twix :D
Baileys & cream
Bangers & mash
Muller & rice
Sherbet & dip
Minstrel & milky (short for milky bar)
Coco & pops
Pepsi & Shirley depending on your age you may need too google that one :D
Polo & rolo

Lol I'm not one for names :tu:

Last edited:
not sure they are funny but what about......
Thelma & Louise
Toffee & apple
Toffee & crisp
Sugar & spice
Frazzles & scratchings
Left twix & right twix :D
Baileys & cream
Bangers & mash
Muller & rice
Sherbet & dip
Minstrel & milky (short for milky bar)
Coco & pops
Pepsi & Shirley depending on your age you may need too google that one :D
Polo & rolo

Lol I'm not one for names :tu:

I love them! They're brilliant, Minstrel and Milky is a good one because one is black and brown like a Minstrel and one is white and brown! That is the best I've heard!

My Guinea pigs are called Spaghetti and Meatball lol and the pair I had before them were called Felt Tip and Chalk. I also have 2 chinchillas called Firework and Foam - I do like unusual names, although you do get the odd snigger when booking a vets appointment!

If I also like the names Pom Pom and Cheese for a pair and think that Sequin could be a cute girly name, which would also fit with Pom Pom! Pancake is also quite an unusual food name, which you could pair with a fruit based name such as Strawberry or Blueberry. I also think that Milkshake would make quite a cute name too!

Anyway happy choosing your name!

My Guinea pigs are called Spaghetti and Meatball lol and the pair I had before them were called Felt Tip and Chalk. I also have 2 chinchillas called Firework and Foam - I do like unusual names, although you do get the odd snigger when booking a vets appointment!

If I also like the names Pom Pom and Cheese for a pair and think that Sequin could be a cute girly name, which would also fit with Pom Pom! Pancake is also quite an unusual food name, which you could pair with a fruit based name such as Strawberry or Blueberry. I also think that Milkshake would make quite a cute name too!

Anyway happy choosing your name!

I love Spaghetti and Meatball. If I got a boy I was going to call him Meatball! I have decided biscuit for one I just need another name to match for my black/brown girl!

How about the brand of a biscuit to go with biscuit.

Now you have me googling british cookie names

Dodger (Jammy Dodger)
Breakaway
Cadbury
Bourbon
Malt (Malted milk)

Ah, missed you have gone with biscuit...

Cheese
Milk
Barrel
Tea
Dunker
Crumb

Brilliantly names! I'm going to have to shorten the list of everyone's suggestions to my favourites to pick what I'm going to call the Black/brown one!

Any update on what you have decided? :)

@Riggs Pigs please do not post links to your threads on other members' threads asking repeatedly for responses. Questions about health and illness are to be posted in the health and illness forum. You have already received responses from our health and illness members.
If you persist in spamming the forum in this way you risk being banned by @BossHogg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back