• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

free samples

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive never tried it before

whats the ASAP stuff like,any good?

it came this morning and the OH thought id ordered drugs,it smelt like curry to me

LMAO The ASAP powder is quite good by all accounts, My rodentologist uses quite a few of their products.

bev said:
LMAO The ASAP powder is quite good by all accounts, My rodentologist uses quite a few of their products.

really?
so its to give them when they get the poos bad etc?

looks interesting, i have seen it before but wasnt sure what everyone on here thought about it, and i forgot to ask!

yup they tell you what the items are for etc O0
i got mine in two days

Does it tell you somewhere on the site what each thing is for? Do you pay postage and just not the actual price? Do you think it's worth ordering even if you only have a couple of piggles? ;)

Jane said:
Does it tell you somewhere on the site what each thing is for? Do you pay postage and just not the actual price? Do you think it's worth ordering even if you only have a couple of piggles? ;)

yup it tells you somewhere,i think its next to the item or on another page and id def say its worth it even with one piggy

Sehnsucht said:
Jane said:

yup it tells you somewhere,i think its next to the item or on another page and id def say its worth it even with one piggy

okies, will order some then! ASAP Powder Sample and Animmune Powder Sample are temp out of stock :( You all stole them from us :P Anyone who's familiar with the site know when they "re stock" haha :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back