FOUND GUINEA PIG! OHIO

GuardDogTeeth

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello! I’m trying all my options because I’m not sure what else to do but yesterday morning 10/13/22 I found a Guinea pig in my backyard!

They are all white with a brown patch on there face, a very clean and healthy little fuzz ball. I’m asking all my vets near by and have put up posters in some spots!

Little guy was found in worthington Ohio- I won’t give more detail than that on this forum but I have made some posts on lost pet websites!

If you might have some information please let me know! If I can’t find an owner I will unfortunately have to look at rescues or rehousing

https://www.pawboost.com/landing/pe...HbJD/found-stray-thispet-westerville-oh-43081

That's great that you were able to catch the guinea pig, it will not do well outside in the weather we are having right now. I live in central Indiana so it has been rather cold here near freezing at night time. It probably is a neighbor's guinea pig. If you cannot find the owner, here is a link to the rescues that the forum recommends.

Guinea Lynx :: US Guinea Pig Rescue and Shelter Organizations

I hope that the owner can be found.
It’s very kind of you to try so hard to find the owner or at least make sure the piggy is well cared for.

Back