Forage

mls18

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi! I was looking into getting forage for my guinea pigs and i saw lots of people talking about piggie parcels. Does anyone know if they ship to the US? And if they dont, does anyone know any other good forage?

GuineaDad has some forage that they sell for piggies. I haven't bought forage from them so I am unsure of the quality. Last year I dried some herbs from our garden for the piggies and they loved it! I will be following this in case I need to buy some for the piggies for Christmas.

GuineaDad has some forage that they sell for piggies. I haven't bought forage from them so I am unsure of the quality. Last year I dried some herbs from our garden for the piggies and they loved it! I will be following this in case I need to buy some for the piggies for Christmas.
Oh i didnt know they had! Thanks ill check it out :) and thats really cool, ive been wanting to grow some herbs but i havent had time to yet. What kinds of herbs do you have in your garden?

Oh i didnt know they had! Thanks ill check it out :) and thats really cool, ive been wanting to grow some herbs but i havent had time to yet. What kinds of herbs do you have in your garden?
I grew cilantro and basil this year. I do have some wild lemon balm that the previous owners planted and it spreads like a weed! The piggies enjoy a few leaves a couple of times a week. Last year there was such a bumper crop of the lemon balm I dried it in my dehydrator and used that as the main forage for the piggies.

I think GuineaDad is also having a sale if you buy a bunch of stuff from them.

I grew cilantro and basil this year. I do have some wild lemon balm that the previous owners planted and it spreads like a weed! The piggies enjoy a few leaves a couple of times a week. Last year there was such a bumper crop of the lemon balm I dried it in my dehydrator and used that as the main forage for the piggies.

I think GuineaDad is also having a sale if you buy a bunch of stuff from them.
Oh wow thats really cool! My guinea pigs love ciliantro so i might try growing it :) you I saw that on their website, i might order from them thanks so much!

Back