For those who use fleece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I read on a US forum that mattress protectors made good absorbent bedding under fleece so I decided to give it a try. They are awesome! Primark sells king size ones for £5 and cut in half they gave me two layers for my 2x4 C&C. They absorb really well, was so surprised. They are so much better than towels, the newsaper on the bottom wasn't even wet after a week! With towells it's normally quite soggy and they are a lot easier to lay out in the bottom of the cage f you have awkward bits under a 2nd floor. Just thought I'd share in case anyone was interested.

I use them when my piggies have floortime, I put towels on top and they work brilliantly!

In Germany the are sold under the name of "Molton", or simply as incontinence sheets. Some baby-stores might sell them aswell because people line their cots with them to protect the mattress.

thats actually a very clever idea! well done! I'm going to primark on sunday so i might grab a couple!

:smitten: :smitten:

Are these the pads that your talking about?
If so you can get the Puppy pee pads thats the same and they work well.I used them under the fleece in my peruvian girls indoor cage for a while and it worked well.
I now have access to 1000s of incontinent bed pads that an elderly neighbour has stored up over the years in her Garage and they work the same O0

sokel said:
I now have access to 1000s of incontinent bed pads that an elderly neighbour has stored up over the years in her Garage and they work the same O0

That's an unusual collection !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back