For Helen (PiggyLoon), Piggie Kisses from Pigpig x x

• Thread starter Thread starter CobwebandPigpig
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CobwebandPigpig

This is long overdue, Pigpig very quietly reminded me that although Cobweb has a larger fanbase, he has one too and could I please post these photos.

So here you are, PiggyLoon and all other ginger piggie fans, the shy and wonderful Mr Pigpig!

posingpigpig1.jpg

Having a cuddle.

posingpigpig2.jpg

Pigpig loves being outside, all that lovely grass!

posingpigpig3.jpg

Pigpig loves his kabob, I have since removed the mineral stone after advice from Thistle Cavies.

posingpigpig4.jpg

Pigpig loves his cabin, he likes to retreat there when he's had enough of Cobweb, who is too big to fit!

Hi Angel,

Aww Pigpig has grown! He is gorgeous! Hows Cobweb? Any new pics he is a sweetie!

Louise
x

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Hi Angel,

Aww Pigpig has grown! He is gorgeous! Hows Cobweb? Any new pics he is a sweetie!

Louise
x

Thank you, ladies, and yes Louise - I have just posted an update on Cobweb! :smitten:

Oh and where did you get that bell thing from its cute i want a few for my lot if there not too much ::)

iloveanimals said:
Oh and where did you get that bell thing from its cute i want a few for my lot if there not too much ::)

I got it from my local petshop, it was about £3.50, but I hear Wilkos do their own version for under £2 if you have one near you. :)

Georgies waving hello (she's in for a cuddle) wheek squeak squeak.....she just said hello pigpig :smitten:
(I really should get a life ;D ;D ;D)

:D OOOOH MY GODDDDD..........! :D .

Its my hansome little chappy! Look at him in his little cabin :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

He is just the sweetest piggy E - ver! (shhhh - apart from my 2 girlies of course!) ;D ;D ;D

Totally surprised - made my day! Thanks Ang! :-* :-* :-* For Pigpig

Heehee! Thanks everyone! ;D

PiggyLoon, Pigpig says you are very welcome! :-*

He loves his cabin, he falls asleep with his little chin resting on the 'window sill', it's very cute but I can't get a picture because he hears me sneaking up on him!

awww... bless him. :D I know - its so difficult to get pictures of them resting! ::) ;D

Thanks again! Helen x

Ang
he is so cute. :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back