For gods sake, i didnt think they get this bad!

• Thread starter Thread starter lilgalnatalie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilgalnatalie

My two wonderful boars Georgy and Smidge both have they're own group of girls and live seperatley, i put them in 2 runs. (one is built up from things in my garage used as walls) But carrying them back to the garage they have to go in together, i put them on different sides of the box, but as i take the females away from the box smidge charges over and they fight dramatically. Woodshavings i put in the box are flown everywhere and the girls remaining in the box huddle up in a corner and get buried. In result of stopping the fight, smidge bit me instead of georgy when i put my hand in to split them up. Yey! :-\ God i didnt think they get as bad as a proper fight...i guess i'll have to be more careful next time....the joy of having boars.

All of mine are the same! but they are controllable if i was to put Harry who lives with girls in with any of my other boys its propably safe to say that the boar wouldnt come out again, i dont know what it is but they do get alot more aggressive when they live wiht females I'm guessing its territory.

Cuddles and Squeaky were like that before they got split up. Decided to take a chunk out of Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back