• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Foot Fungus? Help.

• Thread starter Thread starter punkdoutstar
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

punkdoutstar

Hey everyone. On Ella's front toe nails there something that looks greenish brown, kind of life moss on each of her toe nails. It's hard too. At first I assumed it was something she wallked in but now it's on all of her toe nails and on remys too. Like i said its hard and not coming off. Anyone else ever experience this?

OoOoh sorry i havent heard of this before ?
Mayeb post a piccie up if you can to let us see what it looks like and someone will be here to help you out soon and you could even put it on the illness thread too so other people can look on there to se if there piggies have got it too O0 O0

Ummmmm......... Mine sometimes have dirt around their nails near the top from mud or just bedding or dried up poo ;D maybe its just dirt ? ?

dazie said:
What have you tried washing the feet with?

I would try a bowl of soapy water and let them soak there then use a cotton bud and gently rub see if it will come off.

I would say email a photo to Chrissie at gorgeous guineas and ask her advice. This is the only email address I have for Chrissie [email protected] but she is so helpfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back