Food bowl suggestions?

Devout_Haruhiist

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Anyone have any good pellet food bowl suggestions? I really like the XXS size "Beco Bowl" but cannot seem to find it anywhere (wanted to get some extras). I have some random plastic ones that are ok but quite "tippable"-- the Beco one I found didn't tip much and had a good design for even two pigs to take turns getting pellets from it. Open to suggestions for other ones (or if someone knows where I can get that one haha).

I don't think most members here use bowls, most of us scatter feed. As they only have 1 tablespoon of pellets each a day the pellets don't tend to hang around long enough to need a bowl.

I don’t use bowls. Veg and pellets get scattered amongst hay for them to forage for

I use two bowls for Percy and Peppers nuggets. 1 tablespoon in each and placed top and bottom of their hutch. I don’t want them getting lost in the wood shavings as they get so few. Lol. Mine have a wide base so can’t be tipped. Can’t remember where I got them from though.

We scatter feed pellets, but we do have a bowl. The only thing we currently put in the bowl is grass!
I just had a look its a small Beco bowl, Its shallow with low sides, and doesnt tip. So possibly the same as the one you mentioned. I think I found it in the cat section, of a bargin type store in the UK.

We use a couple of bowls for dried food - nice heavy porcelain ones, maybe as wide as a tennis ball? We got one from our local pet shop and the other from Amazon.

They don't get much dried food (we do dried food in the morning and scatter forage at bedtime) so when I come back in about half an hour the bowls are empty and I take them back out to stop them getting mucky.

Back