follow the leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
my two boars are out on floor time and i have noticed Apito follows Bing every where like a piggy train. Apito is alot younger than Bing and I was wondering if it was a dominance thing or just natural. They are also pop corning like mad :-*

I don't think it's a dominance thing, it may just be that he looks up to him and just likes following him around. I'm glad that they're happy and they're pop-corning ;D

Kimmie

i heared that if you have mum and bubs out they will do a piggy train... wilson does this to cindy all the time but i think he is just snifing her lol! :D

Luna and Pepper are current;y on floor time and neither opf them are following each other, Luna is running in and out a tunnel and Pepper is running and doing popcorns at the same time, like a piggy rodeo and luna just fell over :D

will lillys babies follow her around but not all the time tho sometiems there find it hard to keep up with her she is that fast

My two boars do this all the time its the younger one following the slightly older one - it does look really cute! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back