Fluff's new house

• Thread starter Thread starter piggy power
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piggy power

photos006.jpg

Fluff had a new house yesterday. She loved it so much she stayed in it all day.

What a gorgeous piccie :) :smitten: Cool house - was it made or shop bought?

Trufflefluff - I got it from the web site zooplus.co.uk. It was on special offer.

piggy power said:
Trufflefluff - I got it from the web site zooplus.co.uk. It was on special offer.

Thanks - I will have a look at this site O0

Debs, it is that one. They haven't used the upstairs yet, but I'm sure they will do in time.

You can't see from the photo, but all three of the girls sat in it together all afternoon. It is quite big inside.

Janet

awww... like already said PIGGY LIPS!

How cute is your pig?! Just adorable :smitten:

What a fabulous pigture! She's gorgeous and seems like she really likes that house of hers ;D

Kimmie

piggy power said:
photos006.jpg

Fluff had a new house yesterday. She loved it so much she stayed in it all day.

I have the same house - but after almost half a year it looks a bit manky, they love it so much they spend quite alot of time in it, and you have massive wee stains on it.

So I can only recommend you put a pet friendly varnish on this house before you use it, as the house they deliver is untreated wood, which will look awful after a short while already.

Other than that the house is lovely - no problems using the top floor whatsoever (was concerned about the steepness of the ramps before, but now they have shown me that they can hop onto the first floor without even using the ramps :o)

Mine still won't use the top part. I've even tried to bribe them with parsley, but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back