Flora and Fleur ***New Pics***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

As promised Peter managed to take some pics of our new rescue sows Flora and Fleur, they are three and a half months old. I weighed them last night and Flora (black) is 15oz (420g) and Fleur (orange and black) is 1lb 5oz (600g). Fleur is the more outgoing pig, Flora goes to her sister for reasurrance but sometimes there is high ding dong over it, nothing major just a few squeaks here and there.

Louise
:)

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

Aw! So shiny! I see what you mean about Fleur being bigger, they look about the same size ratio as bumble and bee lol! x

Cheers all! Yeah they are really shiny! They are sleeping at the mo, it's warm here so they are just taking it easy!

Louise

Thanks guys, just looking back at the pics I had to laugh as Flora looks lost on their Tweenie pillow...lol

Louise

P.S Karen thanks for the PM will respond later when girls are in bed!

They are looking well Louise :smitten:
It looks like they have grown :-\

Aw they have such cute faces! They are really lovely girls. And I see you have a nurse at home too, lucky you! ;)

Hi All,

Thanks for your nice comments! :) Graham, they have grown especially Flora, Fleur is bigger as you know and she now weighs 600g, Flora is 500g so playing catch up. Fleur was bring a little dominate with the food so I gave them two of everything and they seem to be settling better. They will let me stroke them in the hutch which is nice but picking them up can be a problem still but they are getting better and love cuddles.

Cobweb yep I have a nurse Emily or as she calls herself Nurse Kirsty who is 6 and Doctor Caitlin AKA Doctor Otter who is 2! I think they are from Hi5 they play in the garden with the outfits on I have to tell them just be a little quieter around the pigs but them being out there seems to make the pigs friendlier to them. Sunshine climbs the hutch to see what they are doing! :)

Louise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back