floortime

• Thread starter Thread starter Clarence
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clarence

My two boars seemed to be getting really bored when I put them out for playtime in the hall, I'd put boxes and various things for them to run through, around etc, but they'd usually just sit there after a minute of exploring and never popcorn anymore. I use the hall because it's contained, has nothing they can chew and I put newspaper down.

Last night I had them both on my lap in the lounge and Pudding jumped off the sofa and started exploring, so I put Pie down as well. Pie is the laziest pig but both of them started hurtling around the sofa and table, doing lap after lap and wheeking like mad. It was hysterical seeing Pie run like that, he's a large chubby Rex, and even Pudding moved faster than I've ever seen him.

Now I'm torn with the idea of letting them do this reguarly but having to clean up the mess over a bigger area ?

Does everyone's piggies get bored with their regular floortime area?

I have a fatty teddy too and when i was bonding him with cindy he got bored and snoozed... but cindy never gets bored lol only scared...
If you put a barriers around an area amd newspaper of a sheet or somthing then it should be okay :)

My boars, Fry and Laurie, are pretty much disinterested by floor time. They just sit there and relax. o_o

My new sows, Linnell and Yuki, on the other hand.. Find floor time really exciting and interesting. X3 They run around like mad, smelling and licking everything.

My boars are always active during floortime. The older pig, Reggie, trundles at quite a speed over the floor with the younger one, Gus, following close behind, it's really funny! Gus actually started popcorning tonight for the first time which was nice but unfortunately they got over excited and started teeth chattering at each other. That ended tonights fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back