Floor time

How do you do floor time for your piggies?

• They go in a run outside

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They run around the room with dangerous places blocked off

• They have a playpen inside

• I make them a playpen by using objects to make it

• They don't get floor time

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just wondering how people give their piggies floor time? :)

In the summer mine get time in their run outside but I'm getting them a playpen or something soon because I've been blocking off an area for them and it's lots of hassle lol.

Jane

I made barricades out of grids and zip ties. They concertina out, and go around the telly, across the kitchen entrance and block off space under my bed.

Mine go in the outside run but if the weather doesn't allow it they don't get any as i'm not allowed to bring them inside whcih means i just sit in the shed talking to them and having cuddles to make up for it :)

Mine have the run of the shed either taking it in turn for the day if I'm at work or I swap them over during the day if I'm home.

Mine go in the runs outside and some days they dont get floor time at all :)

Mine take it in turns and have the run of the whole lounge. I didnt find it hard to block off dangerous places as I have conduit over any wires so they are not exposed and rubbit tunnels behind the chairs. No where else is dangeous! Lennie stays out all night :D
I know where they like to sit/snooze so I put newspaper and bathmats down in those areas and change them every day :)
I also have cardboard boxes down with holes cut out so they can run in and out of them ;)

Mine were outside in runs when it was warmer but now they take it in turns to come out in the living room and hall.I put a fleece on the floor and have boxes and tubes for them to play in.

Ours have a run outside and the run of the living room when dads not about >:D

Mum's worst at letting them have the run of the lounge landing and kitchen - shes gonna get me into trouble one day as she lets them go under the sofa and does not watch where they poop! x8)

They tend to keep pee's for their box. ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back