Floor time video (funny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just to round off my evening of photo posting, heres a video of Jack and Jaspers floor time. You can hear me do a funny snuffly manly giggle when Jasper starts rumbling. He cracked me up.
Jack is my cleverest pig and he keeps going back to the corner behind the chair becaue he knows he can get out there if he tries hard enough.

Hope this works, I've never posted a video before.

haha lovely vid and I love near the end when he's shaking his butt from the tunnel! I could watch piggie vids all day O0 O0 :smitten:

Great vid I realised i need to turn it down because digby was listening lol

LMAO, that is so funny, especially the booty shaking, I was in fits of giggles. Both guineas are gorgeous. Thanks for posting the video, it really made my day. ;D ;D ;D

Love it when piggies show off like that! :D ;D :smitten: Cracks me up too!

Great vid. O0

Michellemuffin♥ said:
what a sway he has ,loved it and yes heard your laugh ;D

I thought i heard a laugh aswell. :laugh: ;D :D

Those guineapigs are so cute.
where did you get the fencing for that run as id really like one of those, as i only have a small wooden one and i cant fit all my guineapigs in at once, or if i did they wouldnt have any room. lol

Great video :D

daisy-mae said:
where did you get the fencing for that run as id really like one of those, as i only have a small wooden one and i cant fit all my guineapigs in at once, or if i did they wouldnt have any room. lol

I think it's the same stuff as people use to make C&C cages. It looks like the cubes from screwfix direct. I have some myself and they're great :D http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id=43900&ts=82815

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back