Fleece tunnels

Charlielotty

New Born Pup
Reaction score
In the past I've had piggies who loved the floppy tunnels and would headbutt them inside to open them up. None of the piggies I have now (8) like the floppy ones and will only use the rigid ones. I suggest getting one of each and seeing if they have a preference which can then influence future purchases.

In the past I've had piggies who loved the floppy tunnels and would headbutt them inside to open them up. None of the piggies I have now (8) like the floppy ones and will only use the rigid ones. I suggest getting one of each and seeing if they have a preference which can then influence future purchases.
Thank you! I’m wondering whether I’ll get a rigid tunnel first - one of the baby pigs seems to spend a lot of her time in the bendy log bridge so thinking it’ll be similar but more cosy!

Thank you so much! Have been looking into cuddle cups and they are on the wish list! We have an open top c&c cage so may have to think where a hammock could go 😊
I have manged to put hammocks up in corners as mine are open top I use just three of the attachments takes a bit of arranging but works well 👍

Back