Fleece liners colors

Fluffy17

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey everybody!
I wanted to switch from shavings to fleece liners but i’m kinda indecisive about the color.
My piggy is female with white hair and kinda wanted to lean towards the pink kavee liner also to kind of make hair less visible on the fleece and kind of make her space more colourful and happy.
but also i’ve noticed that dirt may be more visible such as hay bits and i heard it can be difficult to take off and kinda stays there forever so maybe i could get the more darker one but ofc the hair will be more visible.
Ill attach the liners that i wanted to get.
Thank you!

Attachments

• A49EEF4B-3E55-4A12-884F-CFF819186E42.webp
    A49EEF4B-3E55-4A12-884F-CFF819186E42.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 5
  • A1F15A70-F000-41AD-AF00-C5BC690923BF.webp
    A1F15A70-F000-41AD-AF00-C5BC690923BF.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 5
I got my fleece liners custom made on Etsy, they're amazing. Really good quality and super soft.

Hair and hay will unfortunately stick to all types of fleece. I take mine outside, give it a good shake and then brush off the worst before popping it into a wash bag and then into the machine. As for colours, it’s entirely your choice. I’ve not noticed any particular colour to be worse than any other in terms of showing hair and dirt. You will need to sweep up the poops and damp hay daily whichever colour you choose. Have fun choosing what you like.

Hair and hay will unfortunately stick to all types of fleece. I take mine outside, give it a good shake and then brush off the worst before popping it into a wash bag and then into the machine. As for colours, it’s entirely your choice. I’ve not noticed any particular colour to be worse than any other in terms of showing hair and dirt. You will need to sweep up the poops and damp hay daily whichever colour you choose. Have fun choosing what you like.
Thank you so much! ❤️

What color do think are better for all the dirt?
I got pink on one side and aqua on the other. There's a lot of colours to choose from. I put bobble bath mats under the feeding area where they tend to toilet too and that's really easy to spot check, easier than fleece.

Back