fleece blanket (sent from heaven)

• Thread starter Thread starter ebony+holly pig
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ebony+holly pig

I was having trouble with my 2 girls, but they were only fighting when i put the house back in the cage (i have a Nero 3) so i was taking it out of a day and they were alright( no fighting) so i was just wondering that would it be alright for me to leave the bed out, until i can get 2 pigloo's.I have put a fleece baby's blanket in and they are loving it and they are cuddled up fast asleep. ;D

yes it should be fien without it and some people even say its better for them as they become more attached to oyu and their surroundings but i always give mine a few things to hide in O0
I bet they love the fleece ::) mine all poo on theirs so i dont give them fleece any more ;D

Sounds fine to me.....mine argue if they haven't got one each...funny piggies :smitten:

That should be ok. I've actually got 2 Nero 3's and have given my boys 2 of the houses from it in one cage, it's given them extra room to climb, they only sleep in it as they are in a 3x3 C&C all day but can't leave them all night in the living room incase they escape into the girls pen! :D

They should be fine with that, give them extra hay though as they like to bury themselves. :)

Thank you all, they look so comfy and no fighting which means i can get a full nights sleep tonight

woke up this morning no fights,but my two were under the fleece, so there was two lumps under the fleece and as soon as they heard me getting up they started pop corning, i nearly wet myself.two bumps jumping up and down under the blanket ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back