Fleece bedding

Abirose

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was going to make some pee pads and fleece tunnels etc for Milo, could you please let me know where you get you fleece, padding and any patterns from. Thank you

I was going to make some pee pads and fleece tunnels etc for Milo, could you please let me know where you get you fleece, padding and any patterns from. Thank you
Hi I made loads of these for my piggies and YOU TUBE was fantastic for tutorials! Fleece can be found on ebay, Boyes etc.

Anti pil Polar Fleece is from Tia Knight Fabrics online
I get polyester sheet wadding from eBay, Swincraft 2, here’s a screenshot. You can buy it by the metre, I get 5 metres at a time, it works out cheaper for me
IMG_2096.webp

Hi I made loads of these for my piggies and YOU TUBE was fantastic for tutorials! Fleece can be found on ebay, Boyes etc.
Thank you, just had a look on YOU TUBE, I haven't used a sewing machine since school which is a very long time ago.

Anti pil Polar Fleece is from Tia Knight Fabrics online
I get polyester sheet wadding from eBay, Swincraft 2, here’s a screenshot. You can buy it by the metre, I get 5 metres at a time, it works out cheaper for me

Thank you @Bill & Ted, had a look at the fleece fabric on Tia Knight fabrics, so many lovely ones, hard to decide. I had a big pad you made with elephants on from an auction you did for TEAS, it so lovely and still looks like new after many many washes, I will have ago myself and maybe show it on line if not to bad, as I haven't used a sewing machine since school over 40 years ago.

Aw yes, I have the same matt with the elephants on too, still use it and yes it does look like new. That fabric has not been available on any website for quite some years now, such a shame

Get cracking, I bet you will really enjoy it and can’t wait the see it x

1700053557539.webp

I've sent you a message as I have lots of new fleece and wadding etc I am looking at getting rid of.. x

Back