Fleece bedding

Newtothis09

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi

I have brought my boys inside and got them fleece bedding the first set from Kavee in a c and c cage, how do I wash it what detergent do you use? Help!haha, just got used to their routine outside now need to navigate inside bedding etc. Any tips welcome. Thanks in advance.

I use an eco egg on a jeans wash cycle with white vinegar in the fabric conditioner compartment. Double spin too as it makes them dryer. Most of them can't be tumble dried but it you have some that can don't use scented dryer sheets.

I hand wash fleece beddings with soap, then soak them in vinegar water. I just hang them to dry.

I also use puppy pee pads and paper bedding as well. I first put puppy pee pads, paper bedding, then hay on top.
My Bear sleeps on fleece bedding, Finn will sleep on top of hay. Ben likes them both.

I use an eco egg on a jeans wash cycle with white vinegar in the fabric conditioner compartment. Double spin too as it makes them dryer. Most of them can't be tumble dried but it you have some that can don't use scented dryer sheets.
I second the eco egg, its fab, environmentally friendly and doesn't have that strong "laundry scent" which isn't good for us or the piggies in terms of the chemicals used. White vinegar helps get them extra clean too and I use a laundry bag to collect stray hairs (the Joymaney Pet Laundry Bag from Amazon UK has lasted me a couple of years so far!). I'll need to try the double spin trick to dry them faster 👌

I second the eco egg, its fab, environmentally friendly and doesn't have that strong "laundry scent" which isn't good for us or the piggies in terms of the chemicals used. White vinegar helps get them extra clean too and I use a laundry bag to collect stray hairs (the Joymaney Pet Laundry Bag from Amazon UK has lasted me a couple of years so far!). I'll need to try the double spin trick to dry them faster 👌
Eco egg saves loads of money too, more to spend on the piggies 😁

Back