fleece and towels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can you use fleece and towels in outdoor hutches?
I'm trying to think of ways to save money, my rabbits have vet bed and carefresh but i will be using megazorb, i as just wondering if i could use fleece in out dor pggies hutches

rachx said:
does it work good

I didn't like it because my hutches are 10ft & because it got dirty after 2 days i seemed to be forever cleaning so i changed back to newspaper, RR straw & hay :)

10ft, gosh thats big! HUGE!

rachx said:
10ft, gosh thats big! HUGE!

My OH is a joiner ;) They started off as 2 5ft hutches, then i had "extensions" added. There was room under & above & i couldn't let it go to waste so had the gaps filled with more hutches & the "extensions" removed ;D
Now i have 3 10ft's 2 are divided into 5ft hutches with a 3ft 2 storey hutch attached to the bottom set. Wilbur lives in there, he chose it when Wallace left, this leaves me with an empty 10ft hutch or 2 5ft's :)

wow how many piggies do you have?

rachx said:
wow how many piggies do you have?

I have 9
5 outside; a neutered boar & sow in 10ft, 2 single boars in the 5ft's divided by mesh so they can see one another & a boar in his extension.

4 inside; 2 sows in a c & c in my comp room & a neutered boar & sow in a hutch in my bedroom but the sow is pregnant so soon to me more (i didn't breed her,she was a petshop piggy:-\)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back