Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarnivalPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the right section, sorry.

I have a huge problem of little black flies on each side of the walls of my guinea pigs. I'm incredibly frustrated as I don't know what do to with them except swatting as I don't have fly paper right now or anything similiar and won't be able to until late tomorrow. :( Very worried and annoyed. I'd think of cleaning the piggy cage out earlier than usual but don't see the point as they'll probably remain anyway. I'll attempt to post a picture of it in a min as I can't tell the type

Not sure if this is in the right section, sorry.

I have a huge problem of little black flies on each side of the walls of my guinea pigs. I'm incredibly frustrated as I don't know what do to with them except swatting as I don't have fly paper right now or anything similiar and won't be able to until late tomorrow. :( Very worried and annoyed. I'd think of cleaning the piggy cage out earlier than usual but don't see the point as they'll probably remain anyway. I'll attempt to post a picture of it in a min as I can't tell the type
Although they are a pest, I think they won't do any harm to your piggies as far as I remember, it's the blow flies that are! They are the ones that cause fly strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back