Fitz Met Arthur.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
and for once my intro went fantastic ;D

Fitz is 3 weeks old today & i know babies should really be 4wks old but since i separated him from Bijou earlier today he's done nothing but call to her. :(
He's a good weight at 11oz so i decided to bite the bullet & see what happened. I rubbed Arthur's bedding on him & brought them both in & made a run, put plenty of tunnels etc in & sat back & watched.

What a gent "uncle" Arthur is, no nastiness at all, a bit of rumbling & a half hearted attempt at mounting him but i don't think he could get his chubby body off the floor, that coupled with the fact that Fitz is like Billy Whizz LOL

Playing hide n seek
ArthurFitz07.jpg

Boo! i'm here!
ArthurFitz17.jpg

Oi! Uncle Arthur! this bit of kale is mine!
ArthurFitz37.jpg

Come & have some hay Fitz it's yum
ArthurFitz27.jpg

No, i'd rather have some of this
Fitz7.jpg

Hmm is that dinner i smell?
Arthur7.jpg

awww thats brilliant that they got on like that

Ive gotta take Mars and Galaxy away from mum in a couple of wheeks time and I hate doing it,but its gotta be done,theyll be going in with sweet little man Laurie who right now is with Spring,and Spring will be back with wifey Tia now hes been done

i love it when a plan comes together like yours,well done
and very cute piccies O0

Awww cute pictures and they way you explain what they are thinking and saying to each other is very entertaining. I glad they got along. :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: They're great pigtures Niki, fingers crossed it continues like it, it's lovely to know Arthur will have a friend :)

By the way, I really didn't think Arthur looked that fat when he was here, he's huge - maybe time for a diet Uncle Arthur ;D ;D

Cavy Crazy said:
Awww cute pictures and they way you explain what they are thinking and saying to each other is very entertaining. I glad they got along. :smitten:

LOL Glad you like my narration

cashmincal said:
Great pigtures O0

Thank you :)

kayjay said:
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: They're great pigtures Niki, fingers crossed it continues like it, it's lovely to know Arthur will have a friend :)

By the way, I really didn't think Arthur looked that fat when he was here, he's huge - maybe time for a diet Uncle Arthur ;D ;D

;D ;D He's a beautiful chubster boy & a wonderful role model for Fitz. :smitten: :smitten:

Niki said:
;D ;D He's a beautiful chubster boy & a wonderful role model for Fitz. :smitten: :smitten:

A role model ;D What would he say "hey Fitz just watch me and do what I do ......... eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat.... ;D ;D

kayjay said:
Niki said:
;D ;D He's a beautiful chubster boy & a wonderful role model for Fitz.  :smitten: :smitten:

A role model  ;D  What would he say "hey Fitz just watch me and do what I do ......... eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat....  ;D ;D

;D ;D  He did try a popcorn earlier, hilarious to watch, he managed to his head to one side repetitively (like when you try to shake water out of your ear) Oh & the way he imitates Fitz's chirrups is like listening to a gruff voiced man trying to imitate a choir boy! It has me rolling on the shed floor, much to floyd's delight ;D ;D ;D

How gorgeous! It's like clothes, Fitz pulls out the white in Arthur's coat ;D
And 3-4 weeks is the time that they should be separated, so don't fret. He'd call to her even if he was with her for a year (but that may be for different reasons..) ;D

Kimmie

Awww Uncle Arthur, what a lovely boy you are taking care of little Fitz :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Niki they're gorgeous i love the ' boo i'm here ' ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back