First time outside!

• Thread starter Thread starter Lez
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lez

my piggies are indoor piggies and dont go outside as i dont have a garden, but today in the nice weather, my friend offered her garden to let the piggies play! so i set up the run in her garden and they had a few hours outside, and loved it! i have pigtures :D Sorry lots of pics, wanted to share :D

DSC00209.jpg

exploring the surroundings (having a sniff)

DSC00201.jpg

Time for a pose!

DSC00194.jpg

Bob says hello!

DSC00193.jpg

together

DSC00214.jpg

playing

DSC00205.jpg

"mmmmm this grass tastes good!" munchie living up to his name

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

bob munching the grass

DSC00192.jpg

playing chase

plus 2 new cute pics i love

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

bob prepared for his mid-day nap :) little fatty!

They look very happy. Our boys don't get out on the grass much as our lawn isn't very good quality and we worry about it being "soiled" by cats and foxes.

I really like Bob's colourings, I have a soft spot for black piggies :smitten:

Aww lovely, they look so happy and healthy. My little Flora is very similar to Bob's colouring she is only little at the mo :)

Thanks for sharing they are gorgeous!

Louise
:)

Marty said:
They look very happy. Our boys don't get out on the grass much as our lawn isn't very good quality and we worry about it being "soiled" by cats and foxes.

I really like Bob's colourings, I have a soft spot for black piggies :smitten:

thanks <3 bob has some new colours coming out in him, as well as the ginger and black, a bit under his chin and on his back legs is turning a golden colour, hes having a nap from a tiring day now :smitten:
i wish i had grass in my garden, its paved and pebbled, and until a few weeks ago was overgrown with a blackberry bush 4 ft tall which me and my flat mate cut down and killed off, i cant put the piggys on my paved area either due to the weedkiller

sunshine i saw pics of flora and thought she looked very similar to bob, shes very cute :smitten:

They do look happy little piggies playing outside. My babies are only 6 weeks put them outside yesterday for the first time they loved it running around through their tube tunnels and wooden log arches. They have gone to bed early tonight after another afternoon playing in their new run. :)

lindsay7 said:
They do look happy little piggies playing outside. My babies are only 6 weeks put them outside yesterday for the first time they loved it running around through their tube tunnels and wooden log arches. They have gone to bed early tonight after another afternoon playing in their new run. :)

aaaaaw bet they had a great time :smitten: i need to buy a few more tubes for mine, they dont have much in the way of tubes and toys at the min and id like a pigloo or too for them aswell :)

bob had a nap for an hour, and now he and munchie are eating corn on the cob. as if they didnt eat enough grass! :o they squeaked for the past half hour for their evening feed, even though they did nothing but eat while they were out ;D

Your piggies are lovely! I bet they had a great time - what a lovely treat for them! Gorgeous piggies! :smitten:

Aw cute pigs and pigtures :smitten:
I've got the run that theyre in, its very good value :)

They are lovely :smitten: Looks like they really enjoyed their play time on the grass :)

awww they are sooooo gorgeous! they look really happy and well cared for. O0 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: i want them!! :smitten: :-*

Racheylcg said:
Aw cute pigs and pigtures :smitten:
I've got the run that theyre in, its very good value :)

it is really good value isnt it? i turn it upside down to use inside, but its great for outside too, although a lot of my connectors are broken now so its tied together.

thank you everyone for your comments on my boys :smitten: i love them to bits :)

awww they are lovely looking piggies and they seem very happy to be outside! :smitten:

Aw they're lovely! They're like my ideal boars! One fluffy, ginger, white and black and one smooth and black, Jealous! :smitten: x

jnenbnb said:
Aw they're lovely! They're like my ideal boars! One fluffy, ginger, white and black and one smooth and black, Jealous! :smitten: x

i was thinking the same when i got one lol i wanted one fluffy and one smooth, of different colours :smitten:

thank you :) munchie is my little poser lol

my friend has offered me her garden again anytime, so i can take them round whenever the weathers nice :)

They are both gorgeous! I love the last picture of Munchie posing, he looks to be a Teddy, but I cant be quiet sure, I would need to get my hands on him.
Bob is a sweety too, he reminds me of a sow I used to have called Drusilla she was a mix-bred black with little flecs of ginger in her coat, she had a ginger blob on her nose and her bum was solid ginger too.

Emma x

aaaaaw drusilla sounds cute <3

i think munchie is a rex, as he has the curly whiskers, and i read on the forum that rex's have curly whiskers although someone who has seen him has said before that he may have a little bit of abby in him, because of the way the hair on his head sticks up, i think hes a mixture of everything lol :smitten:

Oh my god! They are adorable! Bob looks so sweet! <3 this is why I love piggies :smitten:

Jaclyn23 said:
Oh my god! They are adorable! Bob looks so sweet! <3 this is why I love piggies :smitten:

thanks! ill let bob know he has an admirer :D, he gets jelous cos most people who see or meet them fall in love with munchie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back