First Time On Grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimz

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i put my two piggies out on the grass for the first time yesterday after some of the day's heat had cooled off. They absolutely loved it. Running around between the cardboard boxes, nibbling the grass, hiding in clumps of longer grass. Then I was amazed when they both got so excited that they popcorned around for about 5 minutes. I thought being only 11 weeks old and in the garden for the first time they'd be scared. I feel like a bad owner now for not putting them out earlier!

I don't have any photos in the garden run, but I do have some photos of their reward afterwards - a 2 hour cuddle in their soft fleece blanket on my lap upfront if the TV....
image.webp image.webp image.webp image.webp image.webp

:DA lovely soft plush fleece does seem to have that effect on piggies! Makes them sooooo relaxed! :wub::wub:

Aww! My piggies also love being on the grass...but they never get pampered like yours with a blanket in front of the TV!

Wow! They are so adorable and are very brave compared to my girls. Whenever I take them out to the grass there very skittish and won't stray far away from us and get so frightened whenever they hear birds chirping:D. However, they do love to munch on the grass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back