First Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're similar colours to my Rhubarb & Custard, Custard being the light coloured one. You've got 2 lovely piggies.

They are lovely and very obviously on the right track! Building up trust is a very slow process.

Try to make a short list of names or themes that you like and call them those names in turn. Eventually something will stick! ;)

Aww they're really sweet, one is similar to my two girls, Hamble & Jemima. I've had mine a week tomorrow and they're still a bit skittish, but will stay out when i'm around, they go bonkers when they hear the hay bag!

Theyre so cute!I'm a sucker for Bluebell,Buttercup and Blossom for girls. Mine are boys so didnt use those names

I have salt and pepper,sugar and spice,pebbles,poppyrose, pia,Paris, pixie and Pepsi You can borrow them if you want

My boyfriend wants to call the black white and Ginger one Nesta because he's obsessed with Bob Marley and that was his middle name. I liked Maple for the mostly white one.
They were both popcorning and munching away on broccoli all night keeping us awake haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back