First Piggie Bath

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX Ginger and Friends Xx

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Basically i have been looking around bathing threads and finally found shampoo for piggies so what did that mean. . .

Bath Time Mwuhahahahhahahahaha

:lol!:No the 'Mwuahahah' bit wasn't because i drown piggies . . . that would be sad :mal:
First went Zoey she was already frighted that she was on a toilet with a black towel :eek:
She hated it totally she wanted to get out so i had to calm her down by . . . giving a piece of salad :xd: because she was like 'Please let me out , it's too scary' :ple:
http://s905.photobucket.com/user/Patisss/media/Birthday11027_zps440d4f05.jpg.html
She got mad so i decided to hurry 3x faster and soo...
Then my dad put an electric pillow under her and dried her with a towel
http://s905.photobucket.com/user/Patisss/media/Birthday11033_zpseb15c9ee.jpg.html

Ginger was more positive , when she go in she probably thought 'This is alright i'll be fine' until she was covered in shampoo and well her eyes popped out (that's what my mum said XD )
http://s905.photobucket.com/user/Patisss/media/Birthday11030_zps003d63bd.jpg.html
She got in a huff and copied Zoey trying to escape by climbing onto me :raz:

Then i blow dried then as Ginger has a longer coat so it takes longer to dry it was all going well until . . . they peed them selves :soz: so we changed plan . . . Plan B was the.. ..... :shh:

Radiator !! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

It wasn't actually on , it was cooling down so it wasn't hot :cool::xd::roll:
(Sorry no pics ,don't know where they went :( )

And then they got a new ball thing where you stuff vegs in and they pull it out ? Don't know what it is called :mal:

And that was the story of *Bath Time Day* :hug:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I LOVED! your running commentary made right chuckle! :D Pecan and Maple do the same with climbing on my hand as a support the other three just panic and splash.

Glad they survived the hair dryer as well! Mine pooped themselves literally :'D

Oh yes, the joys of piggy baths! My Peanut Butter tries to jump out of a 14inch deep stainless steel sink. He actually manages to get his claws on the top before he slides back down. Hazelnut, on the other hand, just runs up my arm to my shoulder & huddles there. I've resigned myself to getting sopping wet with him.

Yep it sure is fun, mine are all terrified and when its done squeak sits and vibrates for hours bless. I do it in a washing up bowl boiught for bath time in the bath and they always escape too I usually do 2/3 at once as I have 6 hairies and whilst they are "soaking in" they run round in the bath waiting for next pig lol. The amount of poo in bath is ridiculas :mal:

I LOVED! your running commentary made right chuckle! :D Pecan and Maple do the same with climbing on my hand as a support the other three just panic and splash.

Glad they survived the hair dryer as well! Mine pooped themselves literally :'D
Thanks , mine tryed to run away from the hair dryer by going to the laptop and hiding by the screen :D

Oh yes, the joys of piggy baths! My Peanut Butter tries to jump out of a 14inch deep stainless steel sink. He actually manages to get his claws on the top before he slides back down. Hazelnut, on the other hand, just runs up my arm to my shoulder & huddles there. I've resigned myself to getting sopping wet with him.
:P Zoey tried to climb out but it was slippery and she slid down too :D I just wish they would understand that sometimes a bath is good for them :)

Yep it sure is fun, mine are all terrified and when its done squeak sits and vibrates for hours bless. I do it in a washing up bowl boiught for bath time in the bath and they always escape too I usually do 2/3 at once as I have 6 hairies and whilst they are "soaking in" they run round in the bath waiting for next pig lol. The amount of poo in bath is ridiculas :mal: [/quot:)
Yea , its sad when you see them scared but it has to be done :) they blocked my sink with poo XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back