First Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Buffy and Spike have finally met for the first time without a divider. I don't know whether I am being over cautious but not sure if the first time went well or not. Spike was over zealous with his rumbling bottom and Buffy wasn't amused so there was a lot of high pitched wheeking and she went for him. Luckily no one was hurt but I think Spike's ego has been bruised somewhat.

Today we put them on the bathroom floor and there was not nipping or high pitched wheeking, less rumbling and Buffy seemed to be more interested in Spike.

I am new to piggy bonding and don't know when I should intervene and when I should just let them get on with it. Buffy is a big girl and don't want Spike getting hurt!

hehe, poor spike. Keep an eye on them and intervene if you think spikes going to get hurt. She may just be putting him on line. Heaven knows men need it ;)

Try to put down a selection of fruit and veg it will help as a distraction, but it sounds like their second meeting went better than the first. :)

yeah it did thanx!

They were on the bed so perhaps they were just a little too close. She hasn't gone for him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back