Fighting?

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

I had Cindy and Wilson on my bed this morning and Wlilson (as usual) tried to lift Cindys behind with his nose... and they were talking nose to nose (no noise though) but they tried to bite eachother... ?

I also noticed Cindy was trying to clean Wilsons ear, so i let her but then she sort of got it in her mouth and pulled... so i got her away from him. Are they fighting? They are so desperate to get to eachother but then they do this :(

I hope they can still be together... lol

I think this is normal behaviour. He wants to bother her and she is telling him to get lost. I am only going by the behaviour of my sisters nuetered boar who lives with a sow though having only boars myself. Others on the forum may be able to tell you with more certainty.

I think sometimes its funny to watch a girl tell a boy to go away,then spray him and he sits there like WTF was that

I wouldn't worry too much at this stage, it might be that Cindy is in season and that is why Wilson is a little more interested than usual, chances are things will settle down.
Have they been together long, usually (in my experience) the longer they have been paired up, the less interested the boar is.

Just keep an eye on things :)

Sehnsucht said:
I think sometimes its funny to watch a girl tell a boy to go away,then spray him and he sits there like WTF was that

What do you mean when you say spray, like wee?
Is it possible that boys can spray each other too? I ask because my boars look like they try to spray each other too, and I can't find out why!

Boureki said:
Sehnsucht said:

What do you mean when you say spray, like wee?
Is it possible that boys can spray each other too? I ask because my boars look like they try to spray each other too, and I can't find out why!
yeah they do it backwards,one of the boys did it to another boy once and he ended up soaked lol

Sehnsucht said:
yeah they do it backwards,one of the boys did it to another boy once and he ended up soaked lol
Yes, thats exactly what they do! Is is just a way to tell them to get lost?

Sorry BabyWilson, I'm hijacking your thread

thats cool lol... wilson has some yellow spots on him so could that be cindy spraying him...
They avent been together long just when i hold them because wilon hasnt been neutered yet ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back