Ferplast Sippy bottles 600cc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have brought 3, 1 is unused as the other 2 dripped constantly.
I think they are a clever design but the constant dripping lets it down, plus some of my piggies gave up drinking, I do not think they are used to this sort of bottle.
They are not cheap.
I have reverted back to the red/clear bunny bottles, which can be hard to attach to some cages, so I have secured them with ribbons to my cages.
I would give the Ferplast Sippy bottles 600cc 2 out of 10

sippy_b_1.jpg

Have you tried them? and what do you think of them?

yeah ive had one for my hamster ages ago and thought they were ok but my hamster wasnt bothered as long as she got water ;D

Hi, I have two of these, they came with their guinea 140 cage. I think they're fab! :) Although I have to admit mine don't drip. I hope they don't blooming start :tickedoff:

My piggie winkles have one of these it came with their cage it did drip at the beginning but think that was because i hadnt tightend the bolt thing on properly and when i did it was fine and has been since. I would say they are very fragile though as just by attaching it to the cage after filling it up i have cracked the spout bit

x
kate

ive got one for meeka's cage, and i dont like it, mine doesnt drip but ive now changed back to a red/clear bottle i take their bottle off at night and put a bowl of water in because i cant sleep otherwise, and having to keep unscrewing that bottle everynight was annoying so i just tie the bottle on now, mines a hard work cage too!

I thnk I will just stick to the normal red and clear bunny ones! O0

I want one of these bottles...
045125619829B.jpg

Not because I need one because I use the classic bottles but because it has a Ducky inside!! I love rubber duckies!

Emma x

They have them ones in P@H Emma, they're glass and the little ducky is so cute, it floats! x

Mental note *buy ducky bottle when in P@H next time* O0
I would probably give the bottle to the Chinchillas so I can see it everytime I go into the kitchen.

Emma x

I bought one of those and it literally ran like a tap! I returned (but kept the duck ;D)

I have them the big ones and they are the only ones I have found that have not leaked, the ducky is cute too and you get the spring to attach it to the cage which is great as I always lose the little wires for bottles. I did find one leaked like mad but it had a little hole in it at the top goodness knows how it got there as its glass 98) but p@h exchanged it for me.

I might not use it, just get it for the ducky, lol!
I have 5 that come in the bath with me. Two that change colour, one from a bar of soap - he was embedded in it, one from boots foot gift set at xmas and a windey(sp?) up one. Honest I am 24yrs old! 0:)

Emma x

;D i got my mates all different ones for christmas, they were a big hit! i've got three glow in the dark ones that live by the bath and glow red when they touch water, often go past the bathroom and its lit up red lol were ones got wet ;D quite scary at first!

GPQ said:
I want one of these bottles...
045125619829B.jpg

Not because I need one because I use the classic bottles but because it has a Ducky inside!! I love rubber duckies!

Emma x

I have one of these and plan to get more, they are fab, easy to attach to cage or hutch and dont leak :) I too love the ducky inside, OH nearly lost it down the sink one day, I was not impressed >:(
I got mine from P@H O0

Lavender, is the ducky that small?
BTW anyone who wants to donate any rubber duckies sent them my way, hehe! O0

Emma x

Yes it is that small so no good for having in the bath with you unless you collect hundreds ;D

I have 3 of these, they are great they don't leak, attach securely to the cage and of course the little duck looks cute. :)

I haven't tried the the ferplast sippy bottles because i don't like the spout.

lavenderjade said:
Yes it is that small so no good for having in the bath with you unless you collect hundreds ;D

I think my ducky will be staying in his bottle! I have never seen them before and my friends got one for their degus and mentioned it had a rubber ducky inside!
I was going to buy a radio ducky the other day but I didnt have any cash on me.

Emma x

we got my step daughter a radio bath duck for christmas as well as a colour change bath duck and I have a rubber duck which quacks and flashes red lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back