Ferplast Plaza 140 or 160?

koolkathan

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was just coming on here and asking which one do you think would you prefer?
Obviously the 160 is like £9.99 more but I just wanted opinions please 🙂

Depends who it is housing.
If for two boars, then definitely the 160
If for sows, then either is fine but bigger is always better

ive got the 160 as a spare cage for my boys and I’m really impressed with it.

Last edited:
If you've got room for the 160 I'd go for it. Bigger is always better and I think once you see your piggies making use of the space you won't regret it.

I'd go with the 160 if you have space.
It's amazing how quickly cages can fill up once you've got hides and tunnels in there. You've got way more options when you've got more space to play with.

If you have the space and money for the 160 then it's the obvious choice. Piggies can have too little space but I don't think it's possible for them to have too much space so the bigger you can go the better

If you have the space and money, then bigger is always better when it comes to guinea pig cages.

Hi!, i would 10000% get the 160, i have it and it is a LOT bigger in person and is so spacious, its also worth £60.00 (i got mine from zooplus). I am picking up my two boys this monday and can't wait. defo 160 all the way! it is a bit fiddly though at the end so i needed zipties :)) good luck !

Hi!, i would 10000% get the 160, i have it and it is a LOT bigger in person and is so spacious, its also worth £60.00 (i got mine from zooplus). I am picking up my two boys this monday and can't wait. defo 160 all the way! it is a bit fiddly though at the end so i needed zipties :)) good luck !
Please do pop back with photos of your piggies once they have settled.

Back