Feel bad for Brandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I feel really bad for Brandy because when Misty and Sooty were out in their run earlier he heard them and started squeaking and sniffing the air asif he wanted to see them but he doesn't get along with other piggies. We don't have enough room for anymore and I wouldn't want to get a baby piggie then take it back anyway. He goes in a run beside them sometimes so he can see them. Is there anything else that I can do? :-\

lolseh said:
I feel really bad for Brandy because when Misty and Sooty were out in their run earlier he heard them and started squeaking and sniffing the air asif he wanted to see them but he doesn't get along with other piggies. We don't have enough room for anymore and I wouldn't want to get a baby piggie then take it back anyway. He goes in a run beside them sometimes so he can see them. Is there anything else that I can do? :-\

It's sad but there probably isn't much you can do. Just give him lot's of attention and cuddles. Sometimes we do get boars that really do need to be alone or circumstances dictate we cannot take on a companion for them.

Barbara

Awww, as long as he can hear and see the other too he should be fine. Lots of cuddles and a bit more attention to him to keep him occupied :)

He doesn't like humans much but he's alot better since I got him. Along as he gets some food :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back