Feeding...

• Thread starter Thread starter ksiusha237
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ksiusha237

Hello everyone :)
I was just wondering about feeding. I feed my guinea pigs Romaine in the morning. Then in the evening I give them some more Romaine as well as one carrot each, two slice of cucumber, slice of apple and usually that's it. As well as their hay, water and pellets Should I be feeding them anything else? And I heard if you give too many carrots, it can cause liver problems? So I give one only in the evening. They are very happy pigs and are always so happy when it is time to eat. :)

Thank you,
Ksiusha

Hi there and welcome, please check out the advice on foods, they can have a huge variety
of foods, it's better to try different things, as you know you'd hate to be served the same
thing each day ;D

How many have you got, tell us all about them, you've come to the right place for advice,
lots of people here with huge experiences on gp's

Looking forward to hearing all about your little furbabies :) :)

If you read around in his forum you will find advice about feeding veggies. I feed loads of different veggies every day so they have more variety... they usually get (daily):
Cucumber
Mix of lettuces
Pepper
Celery (cut really small though)
Spinach or watercress
Cabbage

and then they sometimes get carrot, brocolli, cauliflower, curly kale, apple and melon.. I don't think I've tried any other food yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back