Favourite Pudding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so understand how you feel! I always tell my family to save room for pudding! But they never do! And I'm too awkward too order and eat one myself!

Ive noticed recently though that a lot of places are beginning to offer take out puddings!
Haha I know. I couldn't leave everyone waiting whilst I sat and ate a pudding haha.
:woot: Take away puddings?! I NEED to find somewhere that does that haha.
I'm the person who won't order a starter to make sure I have room for pudding :))

I love Ben and Jerrys too... especially the cookie dough ice cream yum
Me too. Pudding over starter any day :P

Haha I know. I couldn't leave everyone waiting whilst I sat and ate a pudding haha.
:woot: Take away puddings?! I NEED to find somewhere that does that haha.

I haven't taken one away myself yet, but we have been to a few different pubs recently and noticed they offer take away puddings! We are going to one tomorrow that offers take away puddings, ive made my mum aware I'll be taking one home:))

Anyone had a banoffee cheesecake? That stuff is made of dreams!

no but now I want one! :D *searches Google for recipe*

Oh god its amazing. Hahaha I got my recipe from google ;D! Can't remember which one though.. I think they're basically all the same. I put layered bananas on top of the biscuits at the bottom of mine though, then put the toffee mixture on top of them.

ok guys, I'm hungry now! chocolate pud and choc custard or apple pie and cream:)

I don't know what it was called...

But when I went on holiday to America there was this giant cookie that they would grill or something and they'd take it out and put a scoop of ice cream on top. The cookie was all gooey and the icecream would melt on it and it was bloody gorgeous!
My husband got me this the other day at Burger King- it was delish

I do love semolina (or ground rice pudding) with some jam on top - especially if I'm feeling under the weather, or tired and vulnerable! It's so comforting. Sometimes I even have it for breakfast!

But in a restaurant I normally choose something like crème brulee, or a sorbet.

Sticky toffee pudding, creme brulee, home made rice pudding with jam on it (and yes it makes an excellent breakfast) and then there's Key Lime Pie. If you haven't tried key lime pie then get some and try it. It is utterly gorgeous! Oh Gods, I wants it! I wants it now!

Sticky toffee pudding, creme brulee, home made rice pudding with jam on it (and yes it makes an excellent breakfast) and then there's Key Lime Pie. If you haven't tried key lime pie then get some and try it. It is utterly gorgeous! Oh Gods, I wants it! I wants it now!
Ooooo yes!
Creme brûlée is lush,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back