Fav spot?

• Thread starter Thread starter wojo1264
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wojo1264

Does your guinea pig have a favourite spot to lie down? My little Ray always lies down and curls up on my chest. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

In the cage or outside on you ?

Mine love to lye in their hay or in their pigloos and they love under my arm pits when there out ;D ;D

Al pig like's to lie with her bum stciking out of her nest box and her head in her nest box! very cute!
Wen pig likes to be up on my shoulder when i'm on the sofa! :D

When they're in their cage - Blossom likes to lie out on the hay or on top of the pigloo. Daisy mostly spends her time in the pigloo - occasionally she'll lie out on the hay. When they're out - Daisy likes to lie on my shoulder snuggled into my neck (although I'm always on wee alert when she does this!) and Blossom just likes to lie on my lap. :smitten:

poppy gets under my top and tries to get in my bra lol and maisy lies on my shoulder and tries to eat my hair :laugh:

In their fluffy tunnels, under their log bridges or under the hutch :)

in the cage munchie loves to curl up against the wall of the hay corner, or in the new tube i bought him for being a good boy at the vets the other week :smitten:
outside of the cage he likes to snuggle on my lap, curled up against my arm.

in the cage bob likes to curl up either in the hay corner, or in his big blue pigloo.
outside the cage he likes to lay out on my lap, or curl up in my jacket, or prop up against me looking up at me :smitten:

Mine love to be up on my chest - someone told me it's cos they can feel your heartbeat which I think is really cute! ;D

fudge always climbs up and sits on my shoulder like a parrot,,and when i was drinking a cup of tea he was nosing in my cup and sniffling down my ear,, it is so sweet untill he peed right down my back ::),,he also like to lie across my chest which is nice :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back