• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Fatty Eye?

• Thread starter Thread starter hils78
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

Following Baby Wilson's thread on droopy eyes - I have noticed recently that Willow has something odd going off with her eyes. My first instinct was fatty eye, but in things that I have read it says that it is a build up of fatty tissue from being over fed & once its there it can't be removed. With Willow who's about 13 weeks old it seems that her eye lids are too big & you can see a bit of the white of the eye. It is on both sides and has only gradually developed in the past week or two. Any ideas?

If I remember rightly there are some good pictures of fatty eye on barmy4boars which should help you decide if this is what Willow has.

I'll take a look now - thanks starshine!
She doesn't seem bothered by it - she's such a big pig I'm wonering if her eyeballs need to catch up with her body!

?

Cant really imagine what that must look like...
but I suppose it would be very difficult take a closeup picture of a piggys eyes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back