• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Fatty eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi all I was just looking at Ronalds eye today and I am sure his fatty eye has got better ?. When he first arrived it was very prominent and droopy etc but looking at him today it looks sooo much better I had to have a good close up look, its still there but no way as bad as it was. Is this normal can fatty eye go or get better? ? ?

I have only seen fatty eye get worse rather than better,but I guess it is possible for it to improve. Good news if it has.

I think it depends on how bad it was in the first place as to whether it gets better or not but surely thats good news right :D :D

our piggy rosie was born with one and it never got worse nor better. and it never bothered her at all. but am glad ronald is getting better. hugs and cuddles to you both. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

my duke has this, and his has seemed to get better its not as droopy anymore and its very slight.. if you didnt know what it was you prob couldnt tell he had it, but me being his mum i know its there..

my scruffy has fatty eye and his seems to be better then it was as his got older strange.

Fatty eye tends tobe more common in smooth coated pigs and also pigs that carry alot of weight , it wont cause any problem to the pig so dont worry about it . ;) O0

D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back