• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Farting guinea?

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

Hey... cindy has been sleeping in my room latley and when its quiet and I'm trying to sleep... cindy lets one go ::), and another, and another. I can hear them its soo funny i just crack up laughing! They smell too :o.
Just wondering if its normal for guineas to fart lots. She eats exaclty what wilson and the rabbits eat but they dont seem to be as 'windy' as her.
Thanks!

baby-wilson said:
Hey... cindy has been sleeping in my room latley and when its quiet and I'm trying to sleep... cindy lets one go ::), and another, and another. I can hear them its soo funny i just crack up laughing! They smell too :o.
Just wondering if its normal for guineas to fart lots. She eats exaclty what wilson and the rabbits eat but they dont seem to be as 'windy' as her.
Thanks!

lmfao sorry but thats cracked me up
actually one of ours does now and again

;D

Chip does a few times a day and boy are they smelly! Nemo never has, that I know of. :D

What a scream yes my husband said i imagined it but i am going to show him this thread lol this has tickled me for sure : :D

Merlin does awful farts - always the silent type but my goodness do they STINK!

as Kelly said we did chat about this with some hilarious replys a while ago I asked if they fart as one of my pigs Artie now renamed farty arty was full of gas so I asked the vet if they farted she cracked up but never really answered me so I asked you lot with some funny results,

This thread is great heh.

I'm not sure if clover farts, but i swear i heard her burp. She was in my room because she was ill. And there was this funny little noise! I laughed and said 'clo was that you?!' and she let out a little squeak. I'm sure she knew i was laughing at her lol

haha lol... at least i know cindy isnt just strange... wouldnt suprise me in this house lol

I know this is going to sound bit gross.

Sometimes when my OH lets one go he blames the pigs, so now I'm not gonna know whether he is telling the truth or not! It might be one of the pigs!

haha lol! I have noticed cindys tummy rumbles quite a bit before she farts smetimes... so noone can blame it on my pigs coz ill know lol :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back