extra level. HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Charlie lives in a indoor cage: http://www.bunnybasics.net/ferplast-rabbit-100-new-colours-p-677.html and i wanted to add a level within it.

i have put two cubes fatsend to it so there is a two foot shelf in there but i need to think of a ramp that won't take p much floor space. at the moment I have the lid oif a cardbord box stuck to another box for the ramp but he has alreday started eating it, has anyone got any ideas?

I you have another cube, bend it to make a right angle and use that is you get what i mean.

How about using some bendy logs for a ramp, You might need to put a piece of wood on the back to stop it from bending when he climbs up it.

ooh, that's a good idea thanks :) he can jump up it but he has only just got his legs better and i would ahte for him to injure them :-\

How about a bit of carpet tile rolled into a tube & tied - should be sturdy enough to support him....

I have the same cage and would like to add another level but i'm dumb it will all go wrong ::) I'll have to get a couple cooling racks to make one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back