Extending a ferplast cage

Harveyo

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi i have a ferplast 140 cage which is broken , i am going to buy a ferplast 160 , does anyone know if i would beable to use the small add on bit if the old cage to extend the new 160 cage

Yes its usually possible to join them together. (We have a few members who have joined two commercial cages for more space)

Yes its usually possible to join them together. (We have a few members who have joined two commercial cages for more space)
Thank you for replying , do you know of any open top cages on the market with a solid base to them

C&C cages are open top. You use then correx as a base. You can buy full kits which contain everything you need
If you have two boars then you need a 5x2 c&c cage
For two sows; or a neutered boar and one sow pair, its a 4x2 c&c

C&C cages are open top. You use then correx as a base. You can buy full kits which contain everything you need
If you have two boars then you need a 5x2 c&c cage
For two sows; or a neutered boar and one sow pair, its a 4x2 c&c
Thank you , i will have a look at those cages on the Internet

Yes, you can use the add on at the opposite end of the 160 a plaza, so you will have add on + 120 main cage + add on giving a total of 200 cm
I have done this on occasion

I have bought harvey the 160 cage plus the hut add on , he now has a 200 cage , bless him , he will be a happy boy now

Back