Excel Dual Care (Critical Care alternative)

molzify

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this because I don't want to gatekeep such a fab product and I haven't personally seen it mentioned on the forum.

When Rupert was recovering from his dental we were using oxbow critical care but he was not the biggest fan and so we tried excel Dual Care instead and he adored it! It comes in a nugget form so you can feed it as nuggets or soak it in warm water to make it into a syringe feed. We bought a huge box so still have a nice stash and use the nuggets as treats in small amounts about once a week.

10/10 from a piggy slave and her three terrors!
Excel DualCare | Burgess Pet Care

Our gang love this too- currently my favourite for syringe/ top up food.

Just thought I'd share this because I don't want to gatekeep such a fab product and I haven't personally seen it mentioned on the forum.

When Rupert was recovering from his dental we were using oxbow critical care but he was not the biggest fan and so we tried excel Dual Care instead and he adored it! It comes in a nugget form so you can feed it as nuggets or soak it in warm water to make it into a syringe feed. We bought a huge box so still have a nice stash and use the nuggets as treats in small amounts about once a week.

10/10 from a piggy slave and her three terrors!
Excel DualCare | Burgess Pet Care
I also use dual care. It is much better than critical care I think.

I’ve also used Dual Care a lot. One of mine refused every flavour of Oxbow and the Emeraid Sustain but loved the Dual Care.

Most of mine have loved Dual Care rather than any of the other recovery foods.
I like it because it's small pellets and they can be used up mixed in with the usual pellets if they are going out of date, so no wastage!

Back