Enrichment

ncoopz2019

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hey what does everyone think of these I really like them but don't wanna buy and they are no good or could hurt my furbabie
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220128-231550_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20220128-231550_Chrome.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
i don’t know enough about this particular item but I’d be questioning how secure it is, could it tip over and the piggies get caught in the string etc?

We have this guide Potentially Dangerous Cage Accessories And Toys which may be of use. I don’t know whether this particular items is listed on it or not.

My personal perspective is that commercial items are usually ignored by piggies. The only thing my boys like is the odd carrot cottage or hay cube.
I give my lot enrichment but I hiding veg and pellets amongst big piles of loose hay, scatter feed around the cage etc.

This guide gives other enrichment ideas.

Enrichment Ideas for Guinea Pigs

How are your boys, have they calmed down yet? 😃
Yeah been a good day as far as I saw there was only 3 of us at work so couldn't really watch on camera much as we was really busy but don't seem to have any jip just yet so hopefully stays that way I've ordered more grid I'm gunna upgrade both cages to a 6x2 so they have more room to run around 😀

Yeah been a good day as far as I saw there was only 3 of us at work so couldn't really watch on camera much as we was really busy but don't seem to have any jip just yet so hopefully stays that way I've ordered more grid I'm gunna upgrade both cages to a 6x2 so they have more room to run around 😀
Aw great news! Hope the boys have got over their little fallout now 🤞

My boys always loved a rumble strut, I think it’s a mild aggression, they are just strutting their stuff 😆

Back