Enrichment Ideas

Tlong

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I have 2 boys and I let them down for floor time every day but was looking for different ways or ideas that other people have done for enrichment activities! I would love to hear what others have done!

Our enrichment guide is below which should help you with some ideas.
Otherwise having a friend and big piles of hay to play in is the best form of enrichment! If you don’t already, scatter feed and hide their veg and pellets in amongst piles of hay so they have to forage for them. Cardboard boxes with doors cut in, food hidden in egg boxes etc

Enrichment Ideas for Guinea Pigs

As well as the things @Piggies&buns has suggested mine love a big paper bag filled with hay.
It doesn’t take them long to build a side door and a back door in the bag and within 4 - 5 days it’s completely trashed.
They also love having tunnels to run through.

Our enrichment guide is below which should help you with some ideas.
Otherwise having a friend and big piles of hay to play in is the best form of enrichment! If you don’t already, scatter feed and hide their veg and pellets in amongst piles of hay so they have to forage for them. Cardboard boxes with doors cut in, food hidden in egg boxes etc

Enrichment Ideas for Guinea Pigs

They have each other and I make them cardboard box tunnels but hiding their food sounds like a fun thing to do! Thank you so much 🥰

[
As well as the things @Piggies&buns has suggested mine love a big paper bag filled with hay.
It doesn’t take them long to build a side door and a back door in the bag and within 4 - 5 days it’s completely trashed.
They have each other and I make them cardboard box tunnels but hiding their food sounds like a fun thing to do! Thank you so much 🥰
QUOTE="Merab's Slave, post: 2601372, member: 127156"]
[/QUOTE]
LOL I bet! Just was looking for some different ideas. I’m taking them outside for the first time today!

Right now my skinny gets his entertainment by coming under my desk licking And bouncing on my foot until I get up and get him a snack. I’m not sure who has who trained!

QUOTE="Merab's Slave, post: 2601372, member: 127156"]
LOL I bet! Just was looking for some different ideas. I’m taking them outside for the first time today!
[/QUOTE]

Back