Enjoying the new house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Matilda, Maddy and Molly in their new house! Sadly only 2 fit in there so one always gets left out!
gps99.jpg

gps9.jpg

Awww cute and glad they like their new house, which is very nice by the way. :) Who keeps getting left out? :(

Its usually Maddy (in the last photo), she often gets left out of the sleeping area of their cage too!

::) This always happens when there is three in a relationship. Three guineas, rabbits, people etc. :)

Cavy Crazy said:
::) This always happens when there is three in a relationship. Three guineas, rabbits, people etc. :)

Yep! Also the other two are Mother and Daugther, I think that might have something to do with it? The Mother (Molly) is the leader, the others follow her everywhere!

Yeah that might have something to do with it. They probably have a stronger bond. :smitten:

Aww! That's so cute!
I have something like that only it's way smaller (used for the babies when Mums kick them out of the big pigloos) and it's not shaped like a house.

Kimmie

I got the house from ebay, the pigs seemed to like it so I bought another! Its funny when they look out the window and all you can see is their nose!

What a brilliant idea I love it! the pics are so cute :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back