Rabswood

I bought this a while ago

Ediblehouse.jpg

From P & H on offer at £10

Pigs seem to like it.

Ediblehouse2.jpg

Ediblehouse3.jpg

Ediblehouse1.jpg

Could do with being a little bit bigger or perhaps my pigs could be a little bit smaller ;D Two can just about fit in there at the same time.

Rabswood

Ooh it looks good..looks a bit small though or are your pigs just big? :) Looks like they like it anyway :smitten:

Oh, I was looking at those too - I think I saw a bigger one, it was supposed to look like a hollow log. It looks like your piggies like it! They are lovely piggies, by the way!

Going to P@H later, for hay and a treat for my boys - will look these out again!

Jane said:
Ooh it looks good..looks a bit small though or are your pigs just big? :) Looks like they like it anyway :smitten:

Oh no my pigs really are fat :o your the second person to mention it. I thought all pigs come in a standard size, mine are supersize. The 3 girls come rom Bradford or Halifax (can't remember now) and my boar is a rescue from York way. But they are all big.

I have huge pigs ?

Rabswood

Rabswood said:
Jane said:

Oh no my pigs really are fat :o your the second person to mention it. I thought all pigs come in a standard size, mine are supersize. The 3 girls come rom Bradford or Halifax (can't remember now) and my boar is a rescue from York way. But they are all big.

I have huge pigs ?

Rabswood

Huge chunky pigs are great, our boys Blaze and Pepe are lovely big chunky piggies :smitten:

They look like they are enjoying playing with their edible house :smitten:

I thought about getting one of these for my boys but I didn't think they would fit through the entrance! I have huge pigs too :smitten:

I've seen that in p@h it looked good
;D
lush piggies too :smitten:

Patch is...slender, 8) but Moe is, well, not so slender. ;D Actually he's very chunky LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back