this is eden :smitten:

SP_A0147.jpg

SP_A0144.jpg

and this is gaius :smitten:

SP_A0146.jpg

SP_A0145.jpg

and both of them spot the piggy ;D :smitten: :smitten:

SP_A0141.jpg

I love it when you put them in long grass and they dive right in and think you cant see them ;D ;D ;D

Your piggies are very cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi, Those two are gorgeous. They look like one I had, he lived to the ripe old age of 9! Hope that your new pigs are settling in. It seems very quiet here without them.
Susan
:smitten:

hi susie-cute

the girls are settling really well there will be pics soon of them :smitten: :smitten:

and thank you again for the lovely girls :smitten: :smitten:

They are lovely looking, great pics ;D

Is that specially grown 'piggy paddock'? We are definately thinking of having one of these for our boys to munch on.

no sorry just long grass as the weather as been awful couldnt cut it ;D

they love the long grass well all mine done ;D :smitten: :smitten:

awww they are cuties! I want a piggy paddock tooo! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

they are and they are still soooo lovely :smitten: :smitten:

thanks again steph O0 O0

did you get the e-mail with photos steph?

lovely-piggys1 said:
they are and they are still soooo lovely :smitten: :smitten:

thanks again steph O0 O0

did you get the e-mail with photos steph?

Yep I sure did, I meant to reply but then saw this and decided to reply on here :)
I love the amount of grass they are getting, I have a yard, so I have to go and get grass from out and about and its cut often so alot of the time my two do with a couple of weeks of lots of grass and then a couple when they dont have much at all, so I'm thrilled that Gaius and Eden get plenty.

they will have enough grass here at the moment with the bad weather we are having :)

they enjoy it and thats what counts :smitten: :smitten:

katiep said:
They are gorgeous! Such lovely colours. I like their names too, really unusual.

I'm to thank for the names as they were born here and I named them.
Gaius as in Gaius Baltar from Battlestar Gallactica and Eden because I delivered her and she needed a special name and so it became Eden (the garden of).
Lovely kept their names, which was very cool of her to do.

it didnt feel right to change there names and with steph helping eden in to world and with gaius he was the only boy i didnt want to change there names the names are well suited for them and mean everything to steph they will always be eden and gaius and in stephs heart they will always be her babies

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

lovely-piggys1 said:
it didnt feel right to change there names and with steph helping eden in to world and with gaius he was the only boy i didnt want to change there names the names are well suited for them and mean everything to steph they will always be eden and gaius and in stephs heart they will always be her babies

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back