Eating

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 1169
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1169

One of my piggys ate quite a bit of a black bag i put next to her cage that was a bit full and must of tipped over to her cage :-\ She seems fine but i picked the bag from what she had dragged into her cage and there was all chew marks ! :o She is living with her baby daughter too

What will happen to her ? 98)

Depending on how much she ate, I would get her to a vet pronto as plastic can block up their digestive sytem and cause all sorts of problems

i agree a vet is the best person to sort this out , better to be safe than sorry

let me know how you get on x

Have a look at peter gurney`s website, I am sure I saw something on there about them eating plastic.

Ok well she and her baby are fine and ive read loads and you just have to keep an eye on her :)

I would get her to the vets ASAP most definately, as that can cause some serious problems if left O0

Hi yes shes eating pooing and everything she normally does ;)

Good to hear all sounds fine :)
If I had seen this yesterday when it had been posted you could of popped your piggies over here my friend was here and she gave all mine a full health she is a vet ;)

aw great that she's fine :)
Accidents like that happens loads-yesterday the cover that I keep on top of the hutch and cover them with at night is kept in place by a thick peice of wood but yesterday it was so windy it blew off and if I wasnt home they could have suffocated-I'm definatley using more things to hold it in place after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back