Easy Tease Brush @ Home Bargains Only £1.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briony_S

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is like the tangle tamer brushes. I bought one to try on my lunkara who hates being brushed. I will let you know how I get on with this tomorrow when I go "live" with her. I have however used it this morning to brush my hair and it feels lovely. I get big knots on the back on my head from rolling around in my sleep (poor hubby lol) and have done since I was a child. I used to have a paige boy haircut as a child as my mum was sick of my crying each morning when my hair was brushed lol!

it felt good and didn't pull my hair out like a normal brush! I know people have used the tangle tamer with good success on guineas, but this one is so cheap thought I'd give it a try. in my experience they will sell out fast so if anyone wants one, you'd better get down to home bargains asap!

Will have a look when in town tomorrow, would be good for the nightmare that is Mrs Fuzzy.

will have a look.I have mad hair and my daughters tsts up at night.Will have to get two, one for us and one for the piggies

I know I want one for me too! Going to try it on angelica tomorrow and then ill prob buy myself another quick before they sell out!

Can I just say, do not share the brush with your guinea pig or you will get an itchy head. Lol!
No wasnt planning on It lol. Ive just tried it first as I like stuff tested on humans first (I dont have any nits to give my pigs lol) then it will be angelicas personal brush!

No wasnt planning on It lol. Ive just tried it first as I like stuff tested on humans first (I dont have any nits to give my pigs lol) then it will be angelicas personal brush!
I shared a brush with my late Ehab who had long hair. For some reason it made my head itch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back