Easter special of Chef-Guinea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Hope you're all diddling ok?!

Missed you all! Been outside today in the garden. Uncle-Ton actually let me share his house! He's a good 'un!

Mummy had these laid out on the table, kinda flat poops in a bag

070407a.jpg

I turned round to ask Uncle-Ton and he was fooling around with mummy, silly man-pig, he's lost the plot!

070407c.jpg

Oh, haha! AND white poops! Me thinks there maybe something wrong with someone.......

070407d.jpg

Ton Butting in - 'They are chocolate buttons Guinea-lad, don't confuse them with your poops - not everyone tramples on them like you!'

070407f.jpg

Look! Mummy made it into a funny shape. She called it an egg, but chickens lay them don't they?

070407g.jpg

Mummy says to nead this... huh? But I want to use it, I don't need it?! I thought Ton was daft, but Mummy.... cor she beats him!

070407i.jpg

At my handy work - I wrote it myself - OOO NNNN KKK UUU LLL TT UU NN spells uncle-Ton!

070407h.jpg

Hmmm pretty paper or an apple... decisions, decisions!

070407j.jpg

Shock, horror! Uncle-Ton laid an egg!

070407l.jpg

Me is a clever piggy!!

070407m.jpg

These are what I made earlier though! ;)

070407n.jpg

070407o.jpg

070407p.jpg

That's all folks! Happy Easter!

See you all soon for another Episode of Chef-Guinea! :) :)

Love, Guinea, Uncle-Ton and Mummy (a.k.a Kelly) xx

YAY!! Chef Guinea is back :D :D :D

We've missed youuuuuuuuu :smitten:

sweet i love the story line! ;D

Oh thankyou Chef Guinea now i can proceed to follow instructions on making my eggs for our friends 88)
Kelly this is great, thanks for asking Guinea and Ton to brighten up our Easter break :smitten: :smitten:

Oh thats awesome! Thanks for the chocolate egg tips Guinea ill have to follow them myself ;D

oh my, thoise hats are sooooooo cute, and the guinea pigs are sweet, even sweeter than the chocolate egg! :smitten:

nicccce :D

Wish i was aloud to bring my piggies inside to stroke but i CANT! :(

not allowed :(

hilarious made me smile for the first time today after a bad day with kids thanks Kelly for that, and who ate all the eggs? naughty you :o

i love the picture of the guinea pig laying the egg

michellemuffin said:
hilarious made me smile for the first time today after a bad day with kids thanks Kelly for that, and who ate all the eggs? naughty you :o

Awwwwww :)

LOL I've had half an egg so far! They were mostly the kids' eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back