Easiest bonding ever!

Rivendellelf

New Born Pup
Reaction score
This has been the most drama free bonding ever! And I’ve had some dramatic ones. This is the part I really don’t enjoy about Guinea pigs and it makes me so nervous every time.

Luna and Freddie seem to have accepted each other straight away. Lots of happy chittering noises, eating together and now lying together. ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_2979.webp
    IMG_2979.webp
    103.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2978.webp
    IMG_2978.webp
    120.4 KB · Views: 17
This has been the most drama free bonding ever! And I’ve had some dramatic ones. This is the part I really don’t enjoy about Guinea pigs and it makes me so nervous every time.

Luna and Freddie seem to have accepted each other straight away. Lots of happy chittering noises, eating together and now lying together. ❤️

AWWW

I just feel so blessed whenever it happens with mine. Nothing like a bond that is truly a meeting of hearts! <3

There will be a modicum of group establishing hierarchy but it should be on the minimal side and come with plenty of assurance of a mutual commitment in between rounds. It can get a bit livelier during the first season because that helps to cement their bond in a cross gender pairing.

Back